Inspired by http://cupcakeblog.com/ I've been salivating over all things cupcakes for over a year now.. and since this has become a ravenous hunger, I've been travelling the length & breadth of London looking for cupcake places that will deliver the goods.
So far its been contained to Selfridges Food Hall, Hummingbird at Notting Hill (Portobello Mkts) and now Crumbs & Dollies who have a market stall at the Sunday Up Market (near Spitalfields).
All in all, they've been good for my tortured soul. I'm an old fashioned girl and prefer the vanilla cupcake with icing (plain or flavoured) but am not too hot on the weird ass sprinkles found on many cupcakes. I guess I hate crunching through them since it detracts from savouring the smooth smooth cake & icing - hmm a lil obsessed no? Pictures of my finds in a later blog I'm sure
Day 1 of Study Leave
Monday, 5 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment