So.... four days off work, yay! I only just came back from hols but work is grinding me down yet again and the headaches have started again, so free days off work are most excellent!
I managed a bit of cleaning & tidying up this morning, felt very pleased with myself because the flat was starting to look like a bomb site yet again! I might do light cleaning all weekend in fact, how sad! The rest of the weekend will be as follows (in no particular order): eating, watching TV, snoozing, listening to music and maybe a bit of work (but only if I really have to, erk stupid deadlines that don't care about public holidays!!)
Its a lovely day outside today and not chilly at all, hope it stays this way so I'm thinking of going to Borough Markets tomorrow. Maybe I'll get me some yummy foods to eat for the rest of the weekend. Speaking of foods, my 'diet' is going so-so, well not really a diet per se.... just trying to increase my intake of fruit, veges & fish and trying not to eat so much crap as I did during winter. I haven't even eaten many Easter eggs, they don't really appeal to me anyway so its all good!
So in keeping with the fresher food theme, today's late lunch will be a Rick Stein recipe for baked sea bass with capsicum, tomatoes, potatoes and anchovies - sounds yummy but it is made up of Tesco fare so who knows how it will turn out!
Happy hols!
Friday, 6 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment