Sunday, 24 June 2007

Scary things await..

I've been told that wedding dress shopping with Babs is demanding & scary!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate you :(

Olivia and Delilah said...

wedding dress shopping is traumatic.. your job is to be there for the bride.. buy her drinks.. n assure her she looks gorgeous...

ps.. caffeine will not be a good idea for the bride to be....
pps.. just remember.. the nicer you are.. the bigger and more expensive your bridesmaid gift :-P

Anonymous said...

Damn Donna.. what have you done!! She didnt realise she gets a gift. ;p

xx
the Bride :)

niffs said...

oooh I did not realise that there's a gift involved, interesting... I loikes gifts!!!!

Olivia and Delilah said...

Oops... sorry ... Niffs...gifts.. umm... well, the bride could choose to give you her UNDYING LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP...which is worth more than anything money can buy..
That's what I would have bought you if you were here for my wedding.. and you would cherish it forever.. coz you luff me.. like you luff the bride to be !! :-P

( Dear bride, crisis averted.. :-P)