Monday, 13 August 2007

Can you believe it ??

A leopard can change its spots after all !!

I'm really starting to enjoy Body Combat now and getting a workout for the muscles I frequently hate to use ;) There are some hardcore folk in the class, especially one guy who scrunches his face during the moves and makes 'hiyyyyaaa' noises.

My punches and kicks were very girlie when I started, my leg would literally flail about when I tried to kick but I'm getting the hang of it and controlling my moves more. Today's session was especially hard, I was puffing well after it finished and had to sit down a little - it's gonna hurt tomorrow!

Body Jam is coming to the gym too which is a more dance orientated cardio workout. It sounds fun and it'll help me break out more funky moves on the dance floor - haha

My goal is to lose another 5 kilos and then start on the weights to tone me up. I have to be careful that I'm not thinner than the bride-to-be though or else there will be rivers of blood ;)

--------------------------------------------
Listening to: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

No comments: