So I tripped off to the swish Sloane area of Kensington on Sunday arvo with a fine bottle of vino, which also doubled as a housewarming gift. We managed to demolish said bottle of wine whilst eating some yummy Spanish food: tortilla, a salad of apple & walnuts and an aubergine & pinenut flan (more nouvelle cuisine than old). Dessert was coffee and some castillan flat biccies... noice

I got home quite late after this long lunch but then had to start making some SL fish and vege (for the vegetarian) cutlets. My work colleagues demanded I make 'some of those spicy fish cakes' after I'd given them some leftovers to try a few months ago. Awww shucks, it made me go rosy red with pride - the buggers better appreciate my efforts! They've been trying to get me to make curry to bring in too... huh! I was a bit tipsy after lunch so some of them turned out misshapen but I ate those along the way :P
No comments:
Post a Comment