Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Linkin Park at The O2

Awww man, what a show - AWESOME.

I prepped myself by listening to my faves on my ipod and although I was totally tired after work, the night ended with some energyyyy.

These guys are very cool live, their sound was great and I think I could really appreciate the vocals of the lead singer (Chester) when live. He went from screeching & screaming to a soulful melody very easily, he also managed to sing quite consistently for the whole concert. Oh, he's kinda cute too ;)

They played the faves 'Numb', 'Crawling' but I think the crowd really got moving when 'In the End' came on. I know I did cos it's my fave song, I can even remember the exact moment I first heard it! B even tried her emo-bangs on for size and did a bit of Izzo in the middle of it, rather randomly I might add.

We, the crowd, also managed to get two encores out of them. The first had a really nice version of 'What I've Done' and the second encore had 'One Step Closer' and 'Points of Authority' or was it 'Breaking the Habit'....I forget, but I do remember both being great. Fab night! :D

Only bad thing was the trying-to-get-out of The O2 afterward, we managed to get home just before midnight - darn!

No comments: