Yep, it did feel like one of those days. The sun was shinin', the birds chirpin' and I also managed to wake up before 10am! I called my folks then chatted to my flatmates (one whom was nursing a hangover) whilst drinking my requisite cuppa of morning rooibos.
I decided that today was the day that I was going to explore the gym nearby (!!!!!). I messed up with the Saturday timetable and although Sundays don't have many classes, I thought I would go and use the gym equipment then do a stint in the steam room.
Thankfully the gym is only a 15 minute walk away but unfortunately I also managed to get lost and ended up somewhere near Royal Oak. I didn't have my AtoZ with me and so had to follow a a few bus routes toward Paddington station, near where the gym was located. It felt like a loveliest of spring days, cool but with the sun was shining brightly. The daffodilius were out and so were masses of cherry blossoms..... purdy. All in all, I enjoyed(!) a nice scenic walk through the monied streets of Maida Vale, Little Venice and Paddington.
Sunday, 17 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment