Happy new year people!
Been meaning to post for months now and there are a few draft posts sitting here but alas it'll take too much effort to finish these. Christmas and New Year were great. I spent the Christmas break up in Luvverpewl with M's family. It was great to see everyone again and I was spoilt by the presents, very nice of everyone.
The few days between Christmas and New Year were spent back at work (boo!) but then it was time to rush off to the Peaks District for the New Year break. Such a lovely part of the UK and one which inspired Ms. Austen in Pride & Prejudice...... and what should be playing as a marathon when we got back but the BBC version which I love love love! I spent the whole afternoon on the couch watching the episodes back to back. Mmm sexy Mr Darcy after his lake swim *swoon* HOT
I've managed to do a fair bit in 2008 (yay!) and hope to continue the momentum in 2009. This includes a change in job at last! In a few weeks, I'll be moving into a role with a smaller company where one of my beloved ex-colleague currently works - it'll be great to work with her again! It'll also (hopefully) be an easier commute and more of a work challenge, I so want to look forward to coming into work again. Wish me luck :)
Monday, 5 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment