I haven't been feeling myself recently, goes up and down and work unfortunately aggravates it. It was a welcome break at first but its now adding to the other frustrations I feel in life.
Today wasn't a great day at work, a frustrating exercise is fighting fires which is unlikely to stop anytime soon. I don't know how long to give it here but at the same time I don't know what to do next, the age old dilemma! Some co-workers are feeling the same whilst others continue to do the bare minimum and go home on time. Meanwhile the manager who is meant to look after the whole team's resources makes excuses and promises a better week/month/year soon. I was so close to blowing up at said manager today.
Maybe its just PMT, lucky me
Tuesday, 6 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment