Sunday, 18 March 2007

Pyjama party

I've counted and I have more than ten pairs of pyjamas and only half are used regularly! I have a pair for each type of weather; my trusted flannies and the cotton long sleeved or 3/4 length or shortie pjs. My best friend and I even have the same set of pjs bought at the same time, which confuses us when either of us stay at the other's place - the compulsion to pack it up and take it back home is high.

It looks like I've accumulated sooooo many pairs by mentioning that its what I want whenever people ask what I want for birthday/christmas/etc - have no other ideas I guess! When my parents asked me what I wanted from Aus late last year, I mentioned maybe some nice cotton pjs from a particular shop and like the pair I brought to the UK with me, I received three pairs. My aunt gave me about three late last year as well, each of my little cousins chose one each, how sweet! N even brought me pack a cute stripey pair after he got back from Aus early this year. I even went on a pj spree on Figleaves during christmas (all unworn with tags on, at the moment). Looks like everyone knows my penchance for the pj

I have to admit, if I'm at home, I like to bum around in my pjs. I might even change into another set of pjs during the day :D As soon as I get home for the day, I like to wash up and change into my pjs, be it 7pm or 10pm, all the same to me! I find wearing normal clothes at home stifling, I like the feeling of loose cotton pjs and yes, its all commando! Weird I know and I'll probably feel different when everything heads south and therefore needs support o_0

2 comments:

reenie said...

*excuse me* but WHO bought you and your best friend the same set of pjs?!? :P

niffs said...

I didn't want to incriminate you :p I almost took her pair back with me the last time I stayed over!!! They are very purdy tho :D