I don't know many people who know about Arrested Development let alone love it, which is a pity because it has such a great script. The humour is fairly dry but it frequently makes me LOL, maybe because dry/dark humour is just my style.
Here's a gem from s3
Lindsay: How do you think I feel? Bob Loblaw is a handsome professional man and I'm only used to.... well none of those things
Tobias: OK Lindsay, are you forgetting that -I- was a professional twice over? An analyst and a therapist, the world's first analrapist*
Lindsay: Yes... and you were almost arrested for those business cards
Tobias: Yes, no it did not look good on paper but -I- didn't stop because of the police inquiries, I stopped to raise our daughter
* Tobias pronounces it annalrappist
Explanation: Needless to say, Tobias & Lindsay are in an unhappy marriage. Tobias is a flaky psych who's despererate for a new career as an actor (he's a bad one) and Lindsay is a self-absorbed daddy's girl who tries it on with anyone to make her ego feel better.
STEVE HOLT!!!
Monday, 10 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Also some other gems.. the CHICKEN DANCE.
And also Bob Loblaw is pronounced by the whole cast as 'Blahblahblah';p
xxBabs
hehe, Bob must update the Bob Loblaw Law Blog.
Gotta love the mocking victory chicken dance that the winnarz do ;)
STEVE HOLT!
Post a Comment