First Friday farewell night consisted of drinks, a late curry then some dancing to cheezy choons at a club. It really felt like being back in uni again; the carpet was sticky, drinks were mainly shots and the place smelled of feet (disguised somewhat by foot deodorant, yum) and it was a fun night - funnily enough we were in a university town! On our way out, we walked through an alleyway with two big dumpsters/skips and I heard some rushing water noise and thought a water pipe was nearby.... but what sight should we see? A chick squatting in between the skips with her back to the wall, taking a BIG WEE whilst rummaging through her bag (looking for tissues we presumed). I was flummoxed :0
The rest of the weekend consisted of wandering about in Cambridge with the Camb crew, sitting around in cafes (I sorely miss the cafe culture of Aus) and shopping that was mainly bridesmaid dress oriented - we're nearrrly there people.An enjoyable Sunday arvo was had watching the last of the Bourne trilogy - very good movie! I used to be a big fan of Robert Ludlum in my younger days but that style of writing is no longer my preferred read, alas.
Sunday, 9 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment